Cheeky Coconut n Cocoa Truffles
For delicious nutrient-rich healthy treat, there is nothing better than:
- Coconut: Good fat, manganese, copper, selenium,
- Coconut Oil: Good fat
- Cocoa: Good fat, calcium, magnesium
- Vanilla Extract
- Sugar substitute: Erythritol, Xylitol – to taste
- Coconut: 1 cup, 80g dessicated coconut plus tbsp for topping
- Coconut Oil: 120ml, 1/2 cup
- Cocoa: 20g, 4 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1tbsp xylitol or erythritol to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir with a fork. Either put into moulds and put in fridge until solid. Push out when set and coat with coconut. Alternatively put in the fridge to harden a little then take out portions and form into balls, coat in coconut. Enjoy!
Care if you are sensitive to oxalates which are present in the cocoa powder.