Makes approx 30.
- 1 1/2 cups, 150g Corn or potato starch
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup, 80ml, 70g extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 to 2/3 cups water
- Bit of experience- add the water slowly until you have a thick, cake-like mixture.
- 100g strong grated cheese,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt – or to taste
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda- optional
Throw all these ingredients in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Alternatively, you can just add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk with a fork. Simples 🙂
Put into small muffin tins or silicon moulds. Bake in an oven which has been pre-heated to 160C, gas mark 3, 325F for 15-20mins. Add more water to the mixture for pancakes or crackers. See the YouTube video.
Enjoy 🙂 BUT – WARNING- seriously addictive!
OH and BTW, if you have too much, put the mixture into moulds and freeze. Can then be cooked from frozen, either in the oven or fry 😉