Green Banana Flour Pancakes
Resistant Starch: Break a weight loss plateau on a low-carb diet!
If you reach a weight plateau whilst eating low carb, it could be due to insulin resistance. Adding small amounts of resistant starch to your daily diet; 30-50g is thought to increase insulin sensitivity. Try these delicious Green Banana Flour Pancakes:
- 1/2 cup, 70g of Green Banana Flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut or milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 2tbsps oil- coconut, olive oil, ghee etc
- 1/2 tsp bicarb
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinammon
- 2 tbsps Erythritol or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Mix together until smooth. Fry gently in ghee or coconut oil, Serve with double cream or full-fat creme fraiche.