So the main comment I receive from most people when I am introducing the low carb concept is: ‘I can’t give up bread’.
Ta…Da…: Enter “Noshy Nut Bread”
It is quick and easy to prepare. Everything goes into the one food processor and whizz it up until smooth. What have you got to lose?
- 2 cups almonds- ground in food processor- can also use cashews
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Psyllium husk powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoons bicarb
- 1 tablespoons apple cider or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted), olive oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup warm water
Add nuts to food processor and blend until a powder. Add all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
Empty into a suitable container- I use silicone
Bake at 180 for 30-40 mins- put in a knife and check that it comes out clean.